Co-Founder and Chief Operations Officer of Innovation Weather, LLC, February 2017-June 2019.
- Develop proprietary algorithms to mitigate weather risk in agriculture and industry.
- Selected to present at University President’s Tailgate regarding newly-developed products.
- Personal duties include: writing and troubleshooting product and modeling scripts, algorithm research and development, website management, server maintenance and migration, map and GIS database creation; collaboration with co-founders and clients.
- Innovation Weather was acquired by WeatherOptics, LLC in June 2019.
Find out more at https://innovationwx.com
Student Intern at the National Weather Service office in State College, PA, spring 2018.
- Using AWIPS and Graphical Forecast Editor to assist with forecasting operations.
- Participated in project studying the impact of snow squalls on traffic accidents.
For more detailed Employment history, please see my Resume and CV.